Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following information is provided:
You are visiting the website https://www.lictor-linguarum.com/ owned by GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI, with address at CALLE MIRADOR SIERRA DE MADRID, 16 1º D (28400 COLLADO VILLALBA) MADRID, with N.I.E. X2714397-Y, hereinafter GBS.
You can contact GBS by any of the following means:
Telephone: 91 547 52 73
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Through this document we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the access and use of the Owner’s website, as well as the services and content associated with said site (hereinafter also the website).
The access or use of any interested party to the GBS website implies that the interested party acquires the status of “user” and with this condition, a series of rights and obligations.
It is your responsibility to access the legal conditions inserted in this website and read them carefully, as well as the privacy policies, cookies or, where appropriate, conditions of sale. We recommend:
• That you visit them each time you intend to access or use the services and contents of the site and
• To print or store a copy in your system.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
This website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to GBS or its licensors to which the User may have access.
The User assumes responsibility for the use of the website. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In said registry, the User will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the User could be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, agreeing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The User undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (for example, eventual set-up chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that GBS could offer through its portal and with an illustrative, but not limited, character, not use them for:
• Incur in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Disseminate racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal content or propaganda, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights.
• Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
• Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ e-mail accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
• Use the website or the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising purposes and for any commercial use, especially when sending unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, will not be suitable for publication. In any case, the Owner will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools that would be eventually activated on the website.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Except for those images that are in the public domain, GBS is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by GBS or its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Owner is explicitly prohibited.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
The User acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example, GBS does not assume any responsibility in the following areas:
• The online availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
• The purpose for which the website serves the objectives of the User.
• Violation of current legislation by the User or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
• The existence of malwares or any other harmful computer element that could damage the User’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the User, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
• Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorized third parties, or, as the case may be, the capture, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that such third parties may carry out.
• Damage caused to computer equipment during access to the website and damage caused to Users when they originate from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
The damages or losses that derive from circumstances occurring by fortuitous event or force majeure.
In the event that there are forums, the use of the same or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages reflect only the opinion of the User who sends them, who is solely responsible. GBS is not responsible for the content of messages sent by the User.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
GBS reserves to himself the right to carry out the modifications he deems appropriate in his website without prior notice, changing, deleting or adding contents and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear represented or located in his website.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
In the event that https://www.lictor-linguarum.com/ includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, GBS will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content. In no case will GBS assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will he guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any matter or information contained in any of said hyperlinks. and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
GBS reserves to himself the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without the need for prior warning, at his own request or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with the content of this legal notice.
GBS will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of his website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to him by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between GBS and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations. All disputes and claims derived from this legal notice will be resolved by the Spanish consumer and user courts and tribunals.
This website directs its services to users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorized to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform you that, if such a circumstance occurs, GBS is not responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from failure to comply with the notice established in this clause.