Privacy and data protection policy
The objective of this policy is to inform interested parties about the different treatments carried out by GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI through the website that affect their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016.
IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE CONTROLLER.
The self-employed GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI, domiciled at CALLE MIRADOR SIERRA DE MADRID, 16, 1º D (28400) MADRID, with N.I.E. X2714397-Y, contact telephone number: 91547 52 73 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
DELEGATE OF DATA PROTECTION
As a self-employed worker, GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI is not required to have a data protection officer.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
• USERS/NAVIGATORS OF THE CONTROLLER’S WEBSITE.
We will treat your personal data provided through our web forms to:
• Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
• Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our website.
• Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
• To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
• Where appropriate, sending commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity, and/or news or bulletins related to our sector.
LEGAL BASIS OF TREATMENT.
• USERS/NAVIGATORS ON THE WEBSITE OF THE CONTROLLER.
• In the consent you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
• To comply with legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
• In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory by avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eighth of this policy.
DATA PRESERVATION TERMS OR CRITERIA.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the processing in question, they will be kept duly blocked to, where appropriate, make them available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor, during the prescription period of the actions that could be derived from the relationship maintained with the client and/or the conservation periods established by law.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND ELABORATION OF PROFILES.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
For the duration of the processing of your personal data, GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI may transfer your data to the following recipients:
• Judges and Courts.
• State Security Forces and Corps.
• Other competent authorities or public bodies, when the controller has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
• Banks and Financial Entities, in the event that you hire us.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
Interested parties may exercise the rights of access, rectification and deletion at any time and completely free of charge, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request their portability (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this, you can use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or e-mail indicated above. However, you may be asked for your ID or any other similar document in order to prove your identity, provided that this cannot be done by other less intrusive means.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address email@example.com with subject “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date; committing to report any change regarding the data provided, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It will be responsible for any damage or harm, both direct and indirect, that it may cause as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any liability derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation.
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI – LICTOR LINGUARUM has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit his website have the opportunity to join his social networks.
MODIFICATIONS / UPDATE
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact GIANFRANCO BRUNO SANGALLI – LICTOR LINGUARUM through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org